GMSD Stampede 2021
REGISTER VIRTUAL RESULTS COURSE MAPS
We are going VIRTUAL!!!
While we had planned and hoped to have a live 2021 GMSD 5k Stampede and 1 Mile Color Run, it's not in the cards for us again this year. However, we are excited to take our event virtual.
Here is how it works....
- Please encourage friends and family members to participate.
- Registration opens March 1, 2021. Early bird registration is $20. After March 18, 2021 the cost of registration will be $25. Students who register early will receive a prize too! There will be no refunds.
- When you register, please choose what school you are supporting, and what homeroom teacher your child has. Prizes will be awarded for the most participants at each school and to the classrooms with the most participants too! Parents, grandparents, and friends are counted in this total as long as they put a school and a teacher on their registrations!
- We will continue to take registrations up until race day. However, if you register after April 7th, your t-shirt size will not be guaranteed.
- All 5k runners will be able to submit their virtual time, along with a photo/screen shot of your tracking device to gmsd5kstampede.raceroster.com
- T-shirts will be delivered to each participating school on April 14th and 15th. If you are not associated with a school you can choose to pick up your shirt from the GAC from 5-7pm on April 14th or 15th.
- Maps of 5K and I mile routes will be distributed through school websites, PTO websites, the GEF website, and the Raceroster website. Runners/walkers can choose their own date, time, and route. Times and pictures may be submitted at any time from Friday, April 16th until Sunday, April 18th through the RaceRoster website. Also, QR Codes will be placed at each school or near each route so participants can “check in”.
- Please take photos and post to social media with the hashtag #GMSDstampede. Prizes will be awarded to runners with the fastest times!
Please contact Robyn Rudisill with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your support of GMSD!